- Room fee for pet guests is $45 per day per pet.
- No more than two pets per room.
- Pets must be leashed or in a carrier at all times when in public areas of the hotel or on the property.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum. Dogs barking or cats meowing can disturb other guests. Penalties may be applied if this occurs.
- Guest must leave a cell number if pet is left unattended in case of noise complaint or emergency.
- Guests are required to clean up after their pets on hotel property. Disposable bags are located at the tennis area.
- Guests should display “Do Not Disturb” while the pet is in the room.
- Please contact the Front Desk to arrange a time to have your room serviced. Housekeeping will not enter the room if the pet is inside, the owner must be present.
- Guests are responsible for any property damages resulting from their pet.
Failure to notify the hotel at check-in of bringing a pet on property will result in possible eviction from the property and a surcharge of $100.00 added to your hotel bill.